Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mailbox Wednesday #4

This is a bit late but here's another what I got in my mailbox

The Book Thief and Fallout (#3 in the Crank series, I'm currently reading this but I just can't get into it as I did for the first two).

Both for challenges I'm participating in (1) Immigration and (2) Chinese Lit challenges. Currently reading Brooklyn (review to come)

Across The Universe was for last month's Chapters Book Club. It was a good read I thought I wouldn't enjoy it since it's YA but I did, I wonder if this will be a series because I want to know 'did they ever make it to CenturiEarth? 

The Hunger Games Trilogy, I'm so excited to read these before the movie comes out.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog title! I think I'm the only person in the book blogging world who hasn't read the Hunger Games and has no desire to do so at all! Enjoy!
    2 Kids and Tired Books

    ReplyDelete