Happy New Year Readers and Book Lovers!!!
To kick of an exciting year of reading author Daniel Clausen and I will be giving away 3 signed copies of his latest book Ghosts of Nagasaki. This giveaway is open internationally but please note only one winner will be chosen from the international entrants and the other two will be chosen from the US. More information on the author can be found here."One night a foreign business analyst in Tokyo sits down in his spacious high rise apartment and begins typing something. The words pour out and exhaust him. He soon realizes that the words appearing on his laptop are memories of his first days in Nagasaki four years ago. Nagasaki was a place full of spirits, a garrulous Welsh roommate, and a lingering mystery. Somehow he must finish the story of four years ago--a story that involves a young Japanese girl, the ghost of a dead Japanese writer, and a mysterious island" excerpt courtesy of Good reads
Rules are simple:
1. You must be a follower of my lovely blog via GFC.
2. You must leave ONE comment about your favorite book of 2012 and what book you are most looking forward to reading in 2013; please leave a valid email address & your GFC name.
3. This giveaway is open Internationally (for 1 signed copy), the other 2 copies will be for US entrants. New:Let me know what country you are from :)
4. Giveaway will end on January 18, 2013 at 11:59pm.
5. Each entrant will be assigned a number based on date/time comment is made, then winner will be chosen via random.org
Disclaimer: Each book is a brand new, signed copy and will be mailed to you directly from the author. That means, names and addresses of winners will be sent to Daniel Clausen and he will mail the book out to you.