Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Book Haul 2011


These are the books I bought for Christmas with a Barnes and Nobles gift card that I got. All five cost me around $19.
Clockwise: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare - I'm really excited for the second installment in The Infernal Devices Series.
The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood - a dystopic, bio sci-fi novel :)
Deeper Than the Dead by Tami Hoag - a detective thriller
The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
Hannah's Dream by Diane Hammond - I have a thing for elephants and this year I intend to read at least 5 books with either an elephant on the cover or about elephants.

Well that was my holiday book haul, I'm really trying to not buy as many books this year and read the over 100 that I have yet to touch.

See you in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment